Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence on the cover of Backstage Magazine


Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning on the cover of Backstage magazine. Jennifer talks about what happened when a woman fainted outside her home and she had to call an ambulance:
“There was a girl passed out in the yard, and I ran over to her, and her eyes were kind of rolling back,” she says. “I tried to wake her up and said, ‘What did you take?’ She just went, ‘Vodka!’ I was like, ‘Hon, I’m a vodka expert; this does not happen from vodka.’ So I tried to get her phone to call her mom, and her phone was dead. That’s when I saw the paparazzi and was like, ‘Really? In a moment like this?’ ”
An ambulance was called, and the young woman ended up being OK.
“That’s the story. I didn’t save anyone’s life; I just got her in really big trouble with her mother,” Lawrence says with a laugh.
“She probably hates me. All her friends are probably like, ‘We’re going to go see “Hunger Games!”’ And she’s like, ‘I’m not—that bitch got me grounded!’ ”
Also in this issue, Backstage looks at the hidden dangers of talent conventions, the various categories of modeling (from catalog to hands), and five former models who went on to have successful careers as actors, proving that sometimes a pretty face is more than just a pretty face. For these and more stories, pick up a copy of the issue on newsstands Feb. 7.

Source: backstage Thanks to THG_RONRNews for the tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment